- Arrival at Moscow.
- City tour on the way to the hotel.
- Transfer to the hotel and check-in.
- Visit the iconic Red Square.
- Visit to the Kremlin, inclusions: Armory chamber, Cathedral square, Tsar cannon, Tsar Bell, Ivan the Great bell tower, St. Basil's Cathedral and State Historical Museum.
- GUM shopping mall.
- Travel to Sparrow’s Hill, for a breathtaking view of the city.
- Visit to Tretyakov Gallery of Russian Fine Arts.
- Visit to Museum of Cosmonaut.
- Souvenir shopping.
- Check-out of hotel and transfer to the airport.
* The itinerary can be changed on your request to see the places not included in our standard program. Besides that, we can organize for you a visit to the Bolshoi theatre and other remarkable places of Moscow. The cost shall be agreed on separately.
Full list of inclusions
- Visa support documents
- Accommodation in preferred category of hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Airport transfers
- Guided sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Transport and entry tickets to all sightseeing locations (as per itinerary)
- Medical Insurance
Full list of exclusions
- Air tickets
- Visa fee
- Any additional cost incurred due to early check-in and/or late check-out
- Expenses of personal nature
Price & Hotels
Holiday Inn Moscow Sokolniki
Hotel National, a Luxury Collection, Moscow
The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow
US$ 1 352
• the given price is for one person, on double/twin-sharing basis for a couple;
• please, send your queries for groups, we have special prices.
Gallery/View on map
Day 2 - visit to the Red Square Open Moscow
Day 2 - visit to the Armory chamber Open Moscow
Day 2 - visit to the Kremlin Open Moscow
Day 2 - visit to the Cathedral square Open Moscow
Day 2 - visit to the Tsar cannon Open Moscow
Day 2 - visit to the Tsar Bell Open Moscow
Day 2 - GUM shopping mall Open Moscow
Day 3 - travel to the Sparrow’s Hill Open Moscow
Day 3 - visit to the Tretyakov Gallery of Russian Fine Arts Open Moscow Open Moscow