- Arrival at Moscow.
- City tour on the way to the hotel, transfer to the hotel and check-in.
- Visit the iconic Red Square. Visit to the Kremlin, inclusions: Armory Chamber, Cathedral Square, Tsar Cannon, Tsar Bell, Ivan the Great Bell Tower, St. Basil's Cathedral and State.
- Historical Museum.
- GUM shopping mall.
- Travel to Sparrow’s Hill, for a breathtaking view of the city.
- Visit to Tretyakov Gallery of Russian Fine Arts and Museum of Cosmonaut.
- Souvenir shopping.
- Check-out of hotel and transfer to the railway station to catch the high-speed Sapsan train to Saint-Petersburg.
- Arrival in Saint-Petersburg, city tour.
- Transfer to the hotel and check-in.
- Visit to the Hermitage Museum.
- Guided tour inside the museum, view some of the world’s most beautiful and rare art works. See masterpieces by Leonardo da Vinci, Michael Angelo and other famous painters and sculptors.
- Visit to the Church of the Savior on the Spilt Blood.
- Enjoy the Russian folk show “Feel Yourself Russian” in the evening.
- Pick up from hotel, departure to Catherine’s Palace at Pushkin.
- Visit the world famous Amber Room and other amazing rooms of the Imperial Palace.
- Visit Peterhof, tour of the stunning fountains and beautiful gardens.
- Visit Peter and Paul fortress, which is situated in the small island called “Hare Island”.
- Visit the Colonnade in St. Isaac’s Cathedral, to experience the bird’s eye view of the city.
- Visit Faberge Museum, famous for the collection of nine Imperial Easter eggs.
- Visit Russian Vodka Museum.
- At midnight, boat ride to see the bridge opening.
- Souvenir shopping.
- Check-out and transfer to airport.
* The itinerary can be changed on your request to see the places not included in our standard program. Besides that, we can organize a visit to the Bolshoi theatre in Moscow and the Mariinsky theatre in St. Petersburg, the museums and other remarkable places of two capitals of Russia. The cost shall be agreed on separately.
Full list of inclusions
- Visa support documents
- Accommodation – Moscow and Saint-Petersburg
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All the transfers
- High-speed Sapsan train tickets from Moscow to Saint-Petersburg
- Guided sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Transport and entry tickets to all sightseeing locations (as per itinerary)
Full list of exclusions
- Air tickets
- Visa fee
- Any additional cost incurred due to early check-in and/or late check-out
- Expenses of personal nature
Price & Hotels
Holiday Inn Moscow Sokolniki
Solo Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky
US$ 1 982
Hotel National, a Luxury Collection, Moscow
Solo Sokos Hotel Palace Bridge
US$ 2 299
The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow
Belmond Grand Hotel Europe
US$ 3 015
• the given price is for one person, on double/twin-sharing basis for a couple;
• please, send your queries for groups, we have special prices.
Gallery/View on map
Day 2 - visit to the Red Square Open Moscow
Day 3 - visit to the Tretyakov Gallery of Russian Fine Arts Open Moscow
Day 2 - visit to the Kremlin Open Moscow
Day 2 - visit to the Armory chamber Open Moscow
Day 2 - visit to the Cathedral square Open Moscow
Day 2 - visit to the Tsar cannon Open Moscow
Day 2 - visit to the Tsar Bell Open Moscow
Day 2 - GUM shopping mall Open Moscow
Day 3 - travel to the Sparrow’s Hill Open Moscow
Day 4 - city tour, Saint-Petersburg. The Bronze Horseman Open St. Petersburg
Day 4 - city tour, Saint-Petersburg. The Palace Square Open St. Petersburg
Day 4 - city tour, Saint-Petersburg. The Kazan cathedral Open St. Petersburg
Day 5 - visit to the Hermitage Museum Open St. Petersburg
Day 5 - visit to the Church of the Savior on the Spilt Blood Open St. Petersburg
Day 6 - visit to the Catherine’s Palace at Pushkin Open St. Petersburg
Day 6 – visit the Peterhof Open St. Petersburg
Day 7 - visit the Peter and Paul fortress Open St. Petersburg
Day 7 - visit the Colonnade in St. Isaac’s Cathedral Open St. Petersburg
Day 7 - visit the Faberge Museum Open St. Petersburg
Day 7 - boat ride to see the bridge opening Open St. Petersburg