In order to cross the Russian border, stick to the following instructions:
ENTRY TO THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
1. Make sure that you have all documents, required to cross the Russian border (see cl.1).
2. Make sure that the employee of the border control authority has put all the necessary entry records to your passport and has issued you a migration card, when passing migration control.
3. NOTE! You must keep the migration card until you leave the Russian Federation.
4. Claim your luggage and pass through the customs. If you have any goods, which are subject to customs declaration or amount in cash exceeding 10,000$, you have to fill in the declaration and then pass through the red channel, where your declaration will be stamped, this means that you may take the goods and money from the country when leaving.If you have no such goods choose the green channel.
5. When you leave the customs area, a representative of “SKAZKA TOURS” Ltd. will meet you at the arrival lounge.
6. Give him/her your surname and name.
7. The “SKAZKA TOURS” Ltd. representative will give you necessary information regarding further actions and the gathering point for tourists.
8. If the guests are traveling in a group, the bus departs after gathering of all the tourists.
DEPARTURE FROM THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
1. If the guests are traveling in a group, gathering of the whole group is organized by “SKAZKA TOURS” Ltd.
2. You will receive the detailed information regarding the time and point of gathering from the representative of “SKAZKA TOURS” Ltd.
3. Make sure that you have all the documents, required to cross Russian borders:
- Passport with a valid visa.
- Migration card.
- Return tickets.
4. NOTE! When passing through the customs you will have to fill in a declaration, if you have an amount of money exceeding $10,000, as well as if you have purchased:
- Goods of extrinsic value, including jewelry, art treasures and antiques;
- Musical Instruments;
- Goods, the price of which exceeds 2,000 euro and which weigh more than 35 kg;
- More than 2 liters of alcoholic drinks;
- Tobacco (more than 50 cigars, 100 cigarillos, 200 cigarettes, 250gm of tobacco)
5. In order to export icons, samovars, carpets etc. you need to get a certificate that they have no historic value.
6. Those tourists who have came through the red channel during custom clearance, have to go through the red channel again when leaving and demonstrate the filled in declaration for the declared goods.
7. After registration you have to go through the passport control, where your migration card will be taken away and a stamp will be put into your passport.