- Arrival in Saint-Petersburg, сity tour.
- Transfer to hotel and check-in
- Visit to the Hermitage Museum.
- Guided tour inside the museum, view some of the world’s most beautiful and rare art works. See masterpieces by Leonardo da Vinci, Michael Angelo and other famous painters and sculptors.
- Visit to the Church of the Savior on the Spilt Blood.
- Enjoy the Russian folk show “Feel Yourself Russian”, in the evening.
- Pick up from hotel, departure to Catherine’s Palace at Pushkin.
- Visit the world famous Amber Room and other amazing rooms of the Imperial Palace.
- Visit Peterhof, tour of the stunning fountains and beautiful gardens.
- Visit Peter and Paul fortress, which is situated in the small island called “Hare Island”.
- Visit the Colonnade in St. Isaac’s Cathedral, to experience the bird’s eye view of the city.
- Visit Faberge Museum, famous for the collection of nine Imperial Easter eggs.
- Visit Russian Vodka Museum.
- At midnight, boat ride to see the bridge opening.
- Souvenir shopping.
- Check-out and transfer to airport.
* The itinerary can be changed on your request to see the places not included in our standard program. Besides that, we can organize for you a visit to the theatres (Mariinsky, Aleksandrinsky, etc.) and other remarkable places of St. Petersburg. The cost shall be agreed on separately.
Full list of inclusions
- Visa support documents
- Accommodation in preferred category of hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Airport transfers
- Guided sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Transport and entry tickets to all sightseeing locations (as per itinerary)
- Medical Insurance
Full list of exclusions
- Air tickets
- Visa fee
- Any additional cost incurred due to early check-in and/or late check-out
- Expenses of personal nature
Price & Hotels
Solo Sokos Hotel Vasilievsky
US$ 1 095
Solo Sokos Hotel Palace Bridge
US$ 1 250
Belmond Grand Hotel Europe
US$ 1 580
• the given price is for one person, on double/twin-sharing basis for a couple;
• please, send your queries for groups, we have special prices.
Gallery/View on map
Day 1 - city tour. The Bronze Horseman Open St. Petersburg
Day 4 - boat ride to see the bridge opening Open St. Petersburg
Day 1 - city tour. The Palace Square Open St. Petersburg
Day 1 - city tour. The Kazan cathedral Open St. Petersburg
Day 2 – visit to the Hermitage Museum Open St. Petersburg
Day 2 - visit to the Church of the Savior on the Spilt Blood Open St. Petersburg
Day 3 – visit to the Catherine’s Palace at Pushkin Open St. Petersburg
Day 3 – visit the Peterhof Open St. Petersburg
Day 4 - visit the Peter and Paul fortress Open St. Petersburg
Day 4 - visit the Colonnade in St. Isaac’s Cathedral Open St. Petersburg
Day 4 - visit Faberge Museum Open St. Petersburg